Certificate Level Traineeships
Fresh from School or Mature-aged, Future Force locates and attracts the most elite of the trainee candidates. Over the past 10 years, our people have placed hundreds of Year 12 graduates in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry and most of them are still there.
Our job is to encourage Year 12 graduates to choose Transport and Logistics or International Forwarding & Trade as a career and then:
- Interview, profile, reference check
- Skill test for Mathematics, English and IT
- Set research tasks, gauge motivation and suitability, profile and select
- Left with the best candidates, we employ them and indenture to you, the Host Company.
- We take responsibility for development, mentoring, qualification and payroll.
- COST? The same or less than you would pay a non-screened, non-mentored, non-guaranteed junior. That’s value and simplicity for you!
Future Force Trainers are industry people who are qualified as trainers and who have many years experience both on-the-job and delivering training to entry level trainees and skill-gap training to mature-aged employees. We are experienced and competent within aviation, customs brokerage, export/import forwarding, logistics, shipping and general transport. Our people have worked the jobs and managed people. We know what we are talking about! We know the outcomes you need!
We deliver Certificates II, III and IV within the nationally recognised Transport and Logistics Qualification. We have the ability to substitute units from other approved programs. This enables us to train and qualify trainees in a wide range of disciplines, including office based operations, warehousing, reception, finance/accounting, HR, secretarial/administration and customer service, all with a focus on the particular activities of the Host company.
Our Trainers meet with trainees weekly for around 1 hour to review progress and to set study tasks. Host Company managers receive a copy of progress reports so you know exactly what your trainees are studying. Trainees are expected to devote an average of 3 hours per week in completing unit activities and receiving on-the-job instruction.
We are able to set study and assessment tasks specifically targeted to the trainee’s job function and your SOP’s using our industry experience and the advice of your managers and supervisors.
Agreements & Time Frame
The Agreement between Future Force, the Host Employer and the Trainee is for the duration of the Traineeship, an average of 20 months. Trainees are subject to 3 months probation, so should either Future Force or the Host decide not proceed with the individual trainee, you have the means to terminate the indenture.
Once the trainee is qualified, you have the choice of employing the person or handing them back to us for re-deployment. Our expectation is that you will want to keep the trainee until completion of their training and beyond.
Host companies have retained Trainee Graduates in almost 100% of cases in the past 10 years. That’s outcome!
Host Company Benefits
- You enjoy a relatively low and steady employee cost for up to 3 years, during and post traineeship
- Poaching of junior staff by opposition companies is difficult, because trainees are actually indentured to Future Force and we are constantly monitoring and motivating trainees on your behalf
- You are participating in a program that will help to secure the future of our industry and provide employment opportunities to willing and energetic people
- Opportunities exist to articulate education to Diploma and Degree, if it fits with your organisational objectives
- You get to choose the trainees you want from a selection of pre-screened candidates
- You are able to internally develop high quality and qualified employees to improve depth and staff retention while forming the basis of your future operations, sales and customer service staff, supervisors and managers.
- A great career path in a vibrant, growing industry
- Earn an income whilst gaining a qualification
- Nationally recognised qualifications that supports further education and development
- Professional mentoring by Trainers and Host Company Managers
For more information regarding our Traineeship service please contact your local Future Force office.
In the Race for Excellence, there is no Finish Line